Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Wrong Major

It breaks my heart to admit that I have spent almost three whole years in the wrong major and would do anything to change to a Recreation, Parks, and Tourism major focusing on special events. The two event planning courses that I am enrolled in currently are the first two courses at Cal Poly that I can say I am truly interested in and enjoy doing the homework. For instance, we are doing a project right now where we get to plan any event, any place, with any budget! How much more creative can it get? I am putting my internship skills to use for this assignment and am going to plan a country wedding in Texas!

Speaking of weddings and my internship, the first wedding is next Saturday and I cannot wait for the big day! I will be sure to come back with lots of good stories and tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment