Sunday, April 18, 2010

My First Wedding

Yesterday afternoon, April 17 2010, I was lucky enough to take part in Ryan and Jessica's wedding at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort. This event was unique in many aspects and taught me a lot about the industry.

1. Always be prepared to do anything.
2. Always be prepared to be asked anything.
3. Always be prepared to pick your battles.
4. Always form close relationships with the local vendors and they will have your back.

One of the best parts of the evening was when the father of the bride and the cousin of the bride approached me to tell me how much of a natural I am at planning weddings. That made me get more excited about (hopefully) becoming a wedding planner one day. This is the job I want and I am determined to get there.

Here are some pictures from the magical evening. This couple asked each guest to bring a mask to their wedding and the last pictures is of the whole group. Enjoy the pictures and get ready for wedding #2 next weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment