Thursday, February 11, 2010

Details, Details, Details

Today, I got to go to Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort to help Trena, the amazing event and wedding coordinator, with a little bit of anything and everything. Most of the afternoon, we spent following up on emails and phone calls regarding the upcoming weddings and events. She taught me how to use ACT and AutoCleark 2. ACT is a program that allows you to take notes on each person you are planning an event for and create a to-do-list for the person specifically. It is basically my dream program because I am the queen of post-its and this keeps everything organized and in tip top shape. AutoCleark 2 is a program that is crucial to making reservations for the events. Both of these programs are critical to the event planning world and make the life of a wedding planner much easier.

On another note, the first wedding that I am helping plan is two months away and I could not be more excited! Now that I have helped with several cite tours and detail meetings, I cannot wait to be of assistance at the rehearsal dinner and the actual wedding day!



No comments:

Post a Comment