Sunday, January 23, 2011

Planning The Career Symposium

As the Event Coordinator for the Communication Studies Club, I have the privilege of planning the Career Symposium. The event is next Sunday and I have been working on it since September. This weekend was spent driving all around town to get ready for the big day. Planning the Career Symposium has been such a great opportunity for me to improve my time management and communication skills, my ability to create and stick to a budget, and has encouraged me to think outside of the box.

My room is currently filled with over a dozen vases and the necessary items to make flower arrangements, gifts for the presenters, and the materials to create take away folders for all who attend. This event has been more work than expected, but I have loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment